What is the zoning of this property?
The zoning of property can be fairly dynamic, meaning that the zoning of property can change from time to time, depending on whether there were any applications for a map amendment (rezoning) filed by the property owner with the Planning & Zoning Commission. Contact our office at (847) 625-6878 for the zoning of any property within the City of Waukegan. If the property address has a five-digit number, it is most likely property that is in unincorporated Lake County. In that case, please contact the Lake County Department of Planning, Building & Development at (847) 377-2600.

Show All Answers

1. What is the zoning of this property?
2. What kind of fence can I install in my yard?
3. Where can I get a Plat of Survey for my property?